SWEARING-IN CEREMONY FOR DHAMMA SCHOOL PREFECT

 I'm posting today about the swearing-in ceremony for the student leaders at the Dhamma school where I teach. So this event was on Sunday, March 30, 2025.


First of all, I must say that the Dhamma school I teach at is Siri Sarananda Daham School. It was the first time in my life that I participated in such an event as a teacher. I also had a lot of responsibilities at that event. The first responsibility I was given was to prepare the dances for the ceremony. I created beautiful dance moves. One of them is shown below.

So I worked very hard for this. Other special events, banquets, and decoration were also carried out under my supervision. For three weeks, the teachers at the Dhamma School, including myself, the children, and the parents, made great sacrifices for this.  somehow, we were able to create a beautiful, attractive banquet hall. 

As a teacher, I also had the opportunity to present these student leaders with their official badges at the swearing-in ceremony. 

And this is our 2025 prefect team. 



 Even though this was my first experience, I was able to do it very successfully. I got to learn a lot of things. I also had the opportunity to showcase and improve my skills. And many people admired me. That day was a vary special and happiest day for me. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

UNIVERSITY OF THE VISUAL AND PERFORMING ARTS ( Becoming an independent full - fledged university)

THE FOUNDING AND DEVELOPMENT OF THE UNIVERSITU OF THE VISUAL AND PERFORMING ARTS (1980-1993)

SRI LANKAN KOLAM TRADITION.