THE ART OF BEAUTIFUL MUSIC
Sri Lankan inherits a prosperous musical art from. It seems to have been most polished in the 80s-90s. Uplifting songs bring mental well-being to a person. Love, affection, separation, loneliness, sadness, happiness, devotion, all these things can be conveyed to humans through this music. Even the mental anguish that arises within a person is removed by music. That is why a person is motivated to enjoy sons even if they do not have the ability to sing.
I am studying dance on particular, but personally I love singing and enjoying songs. It makes me feel so light. Most of the time when I'm free, I'm more inclined to listen to songs then watch dances on You Tube. Among them, there are several beautiful sons that I would like to listen to. The singers of many those songs were Mr. Sunil Edirisinghe, Mr. Karunarathna Divulgane, Mr. Sanath Nandasiri, and Mr. Amarasiri peiris.
- Hade kothanaka ho
- Adaraya sundara waradaki
- Sovin piri mage hadawatha
- Wiraga ragaya athare
- Me tharam siyumalida kalu gal
- Malak wela oba pipenna

Comments
Post a Comment