KATHAK GUNGURU POOJA

                                         

There is a custom of wearing a gunguru for novice artists in the Kathak dance tradition. So I recently learned the Kathak tradition. My Gunguru Pooja was held yesterday. I had a very happy day yesterday. This event is something I have been waiting for for a long time. We have worked vary hard for this in the past few days. We trained very hard. In addition, decorative items were prepared. They wove garlands, drew kolam patterns, painted them, and prepared other decorative items. For the Guguru Pooa yesterday, we first put on makeup early in the morning and dress on our beautiful costumes. 

                                    
 
Then we took the prepared sweet dishes, fruit dishes, and our Gunguru and went to the place where our Gunguru pooja would be held. Then he came and stared the pooja. We also joined in that sacrifice. Our teacher (Sir Rajitha Sedara) dressed us in the Gunguru, instilling devotion and respect in our hearts.


 Then our presentations began. We made those preforming very beautifully.

 Many people praised us. Then we performed offerings to remove our blind spots and mouths. Next was my favorite thing. That's our photoshoot. I took a bunch of photos and videos. So I am vary happy. Yesterday was actually a vary special and happy day for me.  
  





















Comments